Bitbone was founded in 2001 in Germany, as on Open-Source (Linux) services provider, offering secure and powerful infrastructure & IT services. They have 20 years of experience with Linux, Kaspersky products and expertise that ranges from standards such as server technologies, operating systems, monitoring, firewalls, endpoint security to new technologies such as automation, containerization and cyber-security.
Bitbone aims further development for their customers‘ strategic projects and business.
The personal exchange with customers is important to us, we strive for long-term partnerships and close cooperation. Thanks to our flat hierarchies, we can react quickly and flexibly and support exactly where the customers needs advice or support.
How it started, how it‘s going
About 150 customers from the public sector & B2Bs in Germany trust bitbone as their IT service provider and over 6 dozens of them now use Nextcloud.
Bitbone initially started deploying and offering Nextcloud as a customer‘s request 4 years ago.
After we experimented a bit we became more confident with offering Nextcloud. We quickly noticed how easy it is to install and operate Nextcloud compared to ownCloud. The community quickly developed new features and functionalities, then, we started offering Nextcloud services to all our customers.
We write COMMUNITY in capital letters. Everyone contributes their ideas and skills in the best possible way to make customer projects successful. Because celebrating success together is the most fun.
Some of their existing customers already were familliar with Nextcloud Files, but not the complete range of functions. Bitbone introduced all functionalities to them and offered affordable support services and Nextcloud as a solution to every conpany that needed a File sync and online collaboration tool.
We and our customers are absolutely satisfied with Nextcloud. You can immediately see the potential of this tool and how user friendly it is.
The biggest plus for bitbone customers is selfhosting & EU-DSGVO compliance: they can choose where their Nextcloud is operated. Furthermore, the large app ecosystem is a great center to combine all functions and integrate third-party tools needed.
If this sounds like what your business needs, find more deatails on the website and contact bitbone.
Team member certifications & trainings:
- RHCSA – Red Hat Certified System Administrator
- RHCE – Red Hat Certified Engineer
- Red Hat Certified Salesperson for Platforms
- Red Hat Certified Salesperson for Virtualization
- Red Hat Sales Specialist – Red Hat Application Services
- Red Hat Sales Specialist – Cloud-Native Development
- Red Hat Sales Specialist – Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure
- Red Hat Sales Specialist – IT Automation and Management
- Red Hat Sales Specialist – Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
- Red Hat Sales Specialist – Red Hat OpenShift
- Red Hat Sales Specialist – Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Red Hat Sales Specialist – Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Mid-Market and SMB
- Red Hat Sales Specialist – IT Optimization
- Red Hat Sales Specialist – Red Hat Ansible Automation for Mid-Market and SMB
- Red Hat Sales Specialist – Agile Integration
- Red Hat Container Specialist
- Red Hat Network Satellite
- Red Hat Cluster Suite
- Red Hat Cloudforms
- Red Hat OpenShift
- Red Hat Delivery Specialist – Container Platform Deployment (OCP 4)
- Puppet Certified Professional
- Puppet Fundamentals
- Puppet Practitioner
- Puppet Deep-Dive – Selling Puppet Enterprise
Many years of experience and regular certifications are not enough to provide advanced solutions and to position IT for the future. We have a desire to evolve and discover new solutions. By evolving, we can help customers to evolve their IT. We think out-of-the-box, to find innovative solutions.